Is this normal??

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been acting good all day at the beach until I felt a lot of pressure in my head. I was so excited and happy cause my symptoms went away the whole day until I got this pressure headache. I know I'm going to be okay but I just want to make sure if feeling pressure on the back of your head and side of your head is normal. I also get a heavy head sort of feeling with a feeling that I'm floating. I'm proud of myself cause I have been getting better everyday and I'm not looking back but I just want to make sure if it's normal thank you guys I love you al

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Edit: I lied down for a little bit and talked to my brother and played some video games and I didn't notice a single thing. As I'm writing this I do feel a bit better but as I'm thinking about the symptoms they tend to come back. Its absolutely stunning how anxiety can control someone even if they know it's anxiety, but hey in life we all have some type of challenge and I guess this anxiety is mine.

• Posted

I get that all the time,I actually have it right now,that foggy feeling like your not with it,heavy head,feeling out of it,totally annoying
    • Posted

It comes out of the blue I could be sitting down looking at the sky then I feel a little bit of pressure then I start to assume everything is going down hill. I feel like this for 20-30 minutes then I start to feel a bit better
  • Posted

Hello. This is how anxiety started for me pressure in the back of head and sides felt like I was in a vice. I was that scared I had a mri done came back clear . Not long after that I started medication . All became fine unfortunately with anxiety we feel great and then get these random things happen to our bodies which make us panic .
    • Posted

It's so odd, I could have these feelings before I go workout but when I workout I'm perfectly fine. Thank you for your reply it's nice to know I'm not the only one

• Posted

Oh yeah,this is called a tension headache,and I swear it's worse then a migraine. The problem with these tension headache's associated with anxiety,is that you can not get rid of them,and doesn't matter what you take, they will not go away. I woke up one day with this awful pressure in my head to where I thought it would burst,and pain on my left side of head. I knew this was different because my migraines are always on my right side. I took pain relief,after pain relief,and nothing would take this away. I had it for 8 long and dreadful years. 24 hours a day,7 days a week. I wanted to die because I could not take anymore. well,after many tests,I was told it's a tension headache,oh my. They are very hard to treat,and a antidepressant is about the only thing that will work. Now this is due to anxiety,and that's what makes it so hard to get rid of. I got a med change,and within a couple of days it went away. I did an awful amount of suffering,and a med change did the trick. If this persist, and you have anxiety also,see you doc about a antidepressant. It will go away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.