Is this normal?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been itching for about 2 days and I've noticed these bumps. i have gotten tested and am waiting on my results. I'm just hoping its not what i thought it was. Could these be herpes?

imageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

how long since possible exposure ?

any other symptoms?

did you get swab or blood test?

hard to see in the picture - aside from the redness is that bump on your labia itchy/crusted over/of concern?

• Posted

The bumps started to form a day after. I also have done it 3 weeks ago.

i took a urine and blood test. I'm still waiting on my results. The darker brown bumps are itchy. At first i thought they were fordyce spots because they were initially white. But from what Ive learned they aren't supposed to itch.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.