Is this site slow?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am having trouble typing here as goes slow and makes nonsense of my message.  Longer I am on worse it gets.  Getting frustrated.

Any one else find this.  Had my computer checked and it is OK on other sites.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have problems with long replies as this Reply box jumps to the top everytime I type a letter aster about 12 lines entry.

I now separately open Notepad, write the reply, and copy / paste into the Reply box.

• Posted

That sounds clever.  I don't know how to do that.
  • Posted

No wukkas! Think a, c, v

Go START / all programs / accessories

to get to and open the Notepad program.

1. Read forum conversation, and type what you want to reply in Notepad.

2. When done, Highlight all text in Notepad (Press Ctrl button and the [a] button at the same time)

3. Copy from Notepad text (Press Ctrl button and the [c] button at the same time)

4. Reply to the conversation as per usual.

5. You should be able to Paste the text (Press Ctrl button and the [v] button at the same time)

Hope this helps!

• Posted

Thank you.  I have written all that down and will give it a go.  Not now as concentration bad. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.