Is this syphilis?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I only notice this hole/ulcer like on my foreskin 2 days after i went to a massage parlour to get a happy ending handjob after massage. No sex and no genital to genital contact. Just massage and finish with handjob with massage oil.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

i also did a VDRL (RPR) blood test a week after, result is negative.

• Posted

hello there i have same issue but i have to on my foreskin did u find out what this is please

• Posted

Hey,

Still do not think that links to syphilis as the behavior you had was low risky.

VDRL test is highly sensitive to test out 'real infection'.

But anyway you need to book an appointment with the doctor and get tested.

Please update the information as it is abnormal for contracting syphilis via masturbation...

Good luck.

• Posted

i agree with the above comment its not likey to be syphilis if was just masturbation are u sure u never had any other form of sex even prior to the masturbation ??

• Posted

yes very sure was no other form of sex. The lady rub her boobs on my body and give me handjob until i ejaculate. She is wearing her shorts all the while. No genital to genital touching.

• Posted

Do not worry then, but I would like to ask the doctor to have a look and give some treatment.

Regards,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.