Is this syphilis?? It bust and then reforms ...

Posted , 3 users are following.

It started off with a small cyst like bump and i put some prid on it few days later it turned into a blister like bump and it was super red but it felt like a cyst but still had the blister like texture on top. After putting prid and boil ease on it bust however no pus came out it was gushing blood and then it "healed" up back to the way blister looked before busting. Week came by and it bust again just nothing but blood now i can see tissue sticking out of it and it reminded me of HSV 2 lesion. I dont have any pics of the lesion just pics of it before it bust and it kinda looks like syphilis to me and i cant stop freaking out! what does it look like?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.