Is this too because of depression?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. I feel like I have been overwhelmed, overreacting, and just a b***h at work. Is this all part of depression? I am not on meds right now but have an appointment in two weeks and think I should ask to go back on some. Not looking forward to the trial and error and the side effects. 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like anxiety. Are you under a lot of pressure? Are you running around a lot? Tell your dr and he should give you something, plus you can always come back here for support. You can talk vent and get good sound advice. This will be your safe place
  • Posted

Hi deb. I dont think it is unless something bad happened in your life which i hope didnt. Other than that i think you should get more sleep or speak to your doctor about it.
  • Posted

Hi Deb sorry you're hurting. I don't know if you are experiencing depression or not. How did you do when you were on antidepressants before? It is hard to adjust to meds sometime. Do you want to share a litte about what's going on? Diane. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.