Is this vp or warts? Help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm currently sexually active and had a one night stand (unprotected...ugh what a mistake) three months ago but I have been sexually active with my boyfriend since last month. I noticed itchiness today and I had the same symptoms when I was 12 (not sexually active at the time) but it went away until now which alarms me. It looks like I have two wart like things on my labia minora.image

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are these warts dangerous?

• Edited

i have no idea if these are the same as when i was 12 (definitely VP 7 years ago.) If its something else I'm sure it is dangerous

• Posted

How long did they take to disappear when you had 12?

• Posted

when I was twelve years old I had almost the same papules on my labia. they were extremely itchy and the itchiness went away after a month. I never checked to see if the papules werent there but i assumed they went away on their own. yesterday i felt itchiness again and took a photo down there and noticed they were there again. but this time ive been sexually active so i dont know if its the same thing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.