Is this warts or fungle or something else

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had sex 11 months ago and have had Irritation around my genitals ever since.. doctor keeps saying its fungle but i can not get rid of it no matter what cream i use!! my foreskin was peeling but that has stopped now but i noticed a single red spot/bump under my foreskin which has been there a few days now and others are starting to appear around head of penis all are painless still getting minor irritation on penis and scrotum imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

anybody help please any advice would be so Appreciated

• Edited

anybody? any help or advise

• Edited

it's hard to say...similar red spots do show up when there's a candida overgrow...or from certain soaps etc, you should try washing only with warm water, no soaps and no creams, if it goes away in 2 weeks it's not a wart

• Posted

i will do thanks for reply it has gone down in size and faded in colour i put clotrimazole on a few nights back but i will stop all creams nowimage

• Posted

were you tested for stds?

• Posted

yes tested for all std and everything negative but had constant itchy irritation all around genitals so doctors keep saying fungle.. i did not put any fungle cream on till 5 months after it started

• Posted

hey - did you find out if this was fungal after? or was it something else?

I have a similar red mark, but it almost looks like several smaller marks together and I'm paranoid I have HPV. I do also have red rashes on my glans and a burning meatus, have been treating with canestan for 5 days and there's been no change yet.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.