It hurts me all day long

Posted , 3 users are following.

so a couple of months ago i started feeling dizzy and i coulndnt breath well sometimes...i started going to doctors and they told me that its probably anxiety cz I'm giving my final exams this year and they will determine my future life (if i pass or not to a college i love in greece btw).....i thought it might be that but after a moth or two symptoms started to get worse....i sometimes had too many problems breathing and my chest hurt a lot and i felt dizzy and also threw up sometimes so i went to the hospital did some heart check ups (triplex and a running test) and a chest xray and some blood check ups.....they didnt find anything.....eventually this week i feel terrible...im beggining to not wanting to leave my house in case something like that happens to me and those....panic attacks happen all the time and the last two days my head also hurts and i cant consentrate at anything...something to bad cuz i have to study ...and my chest hurts a lot and my breathing problems became horse....any suggestions?

2 likes, 17 replies

Report / Delete

17 Replies

• Posted

If you have been checked out by the doctor and its anxiety you have.

Then a good diet  keeping hydrated exercise and medication all help.

Other options are medication and therapy

Stay Strongcool

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I get that way alot...I can't breathe and my chest aches...maybe try some valium..it helps
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Alex I take a low dose of murelax..no it doesn't make me drowsy or anything. The only thing it does is gives me a bit of relief from my anxiety for a while.have you read the book dare? I've recently purchased this book and am about to read it
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i haven't read this book...do you think iy would help?...look im 18 years old and i dont want to start taking pills because of anxiety i really want to find a way to get better but it seems that im only getting worse
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

no i live in greece rolleyes ....i know its a country with a great weather for someone to have anxiery....but im also giving my final-college entering exams this May so that might be the cause of my anxiety
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Sorry I dont agree

Alex obviously has servere anxiety and yes some AD's help for a short time but its  like puting a sticking plaster over it and not dealing with the problem

Therapy get to know why your anxious and how to train your brain to deal with it

Im on AD's but I also have severe depression along with the anxiety Im not against AD's but you have to get to the bottom of it and also want to help yourself

Take Carecool

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

but its too difficult for me... sometimes i start to think that it cant be anxiety because my symptoms hurt a lot physicaly....like very strong chest pains .....i dont know i need help and doctors cant help me
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I dont know how your health service runs over there but we have to get out doctor to refer us to mental health servies.

This gets you a psychiatrist and access to therapy.

There is also online therapy.

But I think you first have to get your medication sorted that will ease things for a short while

Take carecool

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I've had anxiety panic attacks for 20 years...I was taking medication antidepressants for 16 years.ive come of them 3 weeks ago and I'm going through hell.im not suggesting to Alex he take drugs all the time.it really doesn't matter if you agree or not.sometimes

Living with anxiety, panic attacks our mind and body sais to us I've had enough.all I'm saying is if you can get some relief for just a little while,it helps us to think clearer.i agree drugs suck and there are other options. I for one know what drugs do.ive stopped the antidepressants but at the moment I still need something to calm me

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

You need someone to help you with psycological problems.

Your fight of flight switch in you brain is broken,your brain is telling you you are in danger when you are not.

These chest pains are psychpsimatic they are not real they are all in your head.(imaginary)

You need a doctor who deals with anxiety which is a psychiatrist and you need to teach your brain how to cope with these problem thats where therapy comes in

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up