It is always something..

Posted , 6 users are following.

I would love to see everyone's symptoms, a big long list of everything everyone has ever had during anxiety days.. I can't even imagine some of the things we would say lol. Today for me is that lovely pain that stretches over my chest and in my side under my armpit. I was totally fine until 7.. Worked, took my son to his grandmas, went to an eye appt, then it hit me.. I had slight chest discomfort when I was walking up and down and hurrying.. So, naturally that meant impending death approaching. I can't tell if my body doesn't like 20mg, or if it likes it and I just need to get used to it.. How exactly will I know when enough mg is enough??

1 like, 9 replies

Report / Delete

9 Replies

• Posted

It can take up to a month to adjust to a higher dosage, maybe keep at 20 a little longer and if it's still making it worse then talk to the doc about adjusting it ?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

What are you taking?

I feel anxiety from when I wake up till I go to sleep.different symptoms all day long.its really annoying.i push myself to do things....just because I want to feel normal. But I'm pretty tired of feeling like this.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Sweaty hands, that is my first sign.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Lately I've had pain in my shoulders, arms, and under my armpits. Also my hands and jaw feel really tense and I have muscle twitching. My legs and arms are shaky and I keep getting tension headaches. Mostly everything I'm feeling is a result of muscle tension and not sleeping. In the past I've had ibs, chest pain, heart palps, blurry vision, eye floater, twitching eye, arm weakness, trouble breathing, and fatigue. Probably missing a few lol.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I was on 5mg in morning and 5 at night is buspar. Then they told me to start 20mg daily
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

20mg of Citalopram a day and currently on day 5. Anxiety is biggest side effect. Recently came out of a short term relationship which my feelings have been blown 100x worse because of my body adjusting to the tablets. Other than that, loss of appetite is annoying especially as I'm trying to go to gym daily but lack of energy isn't helping. Insomnia also a pain 

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I felt amazing day 3 to like day 7, then I started having bad days again.. I couldn't take citalopram, the heightened anxiety never went away and it was horrendous. Plus it gave me constant heart palps, which with health anxiety you don't want lol

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi there I've had quite a few ,if not all of the anxiety symptoms possible,,

Headaches

Tensions headaches

Burning scalp

Tingling in scalp

Heart palps

Tightness in chest, neck, back

Arm pain

Leg pain

Sore scalp

Sharp shooting pains from head to toe

Numbness in face

Pain near my temples

Watering eyes

Stomach pains could have been gas

Back pains in different areas

And the list goes on

I've been to the neurologist had a MRI of my brain , head and neck all clear, I've been to the eye doctor twice all good,I've had blood work twice all good , I've seen a endocrinologist for thyroids and hormones all good . that's when I was diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder .

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up