It probably is!!

Posted , 19 users are following.

I have been reading over the time on tbis site some scared and desperate lovely ladies in need of reassurance. I know because i have been there and i just want to reach out a reassuring hand and say it probably is the start of menopause, of course get it checked out but don't feel you are alone and going mad! Here is some of my awful symptoms!

Nausea

Anxiety

Panic atracks

Gastitis

Food cravings

Earache

Headaches

Migraine auras

Leg cramps

Nose and gum bleeds

Acne

Hot sweats

Brain fog

Heavy clotty periods

Irregular periods

Eye twitches

Mood swings

Sensitive teeth

Brittle nails

Watery eyes

Dry eyes

Theae are just a few, don't worry you aren't alone and not going mad!!! Xx

4 likes, 69 replies

69 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

My list just about matches yours except no periods for 6 months just spotting and cramps a couple times. What fun!
  • Posted

You've made me feel better already. I thought I was losing my mind. And I feel totally useless as a wife and mother. So thank you for validating what I and countless others are experiencing. Growing up I heard about menopause and hot flashes. No one ever discussed menopause and everything else that comes with it. For all of these years I thought I was dying. I was certain of it. What a waste. Xoxo to you for your support.
    • Posted

Dear Molly glad it helped, it really does help if other people can validate what we ourselves are experiencing, it really can be a lonely and scary time for us all otherwise xx
  • Posted

Add depression, foggy brain, disoriented, and clumsiness. I just this morning dropped a glass jar container on the kitchen floor and had shards of glass to pick up. I'm noticing my coordination is way off.
    • Posted

I have been very clumsy lately and disorientated.  Very glad theweather has just cooled down where I am. The last week was really warm, and before this time of life I would have been getting every bit of sun I possibly could. Now I just cant cope with it at all. I'm just not the same person I was.
    • Posted

The warm weather is just about to begin where I live in California. Not looking forward to it with all these symptoms. Whereabouts in the world are you?
  • Posted

Thanks for your post pinkcatfairy.

every post helps really, whether they offer solutions or not

an updated forum is a warm place to visit.

just talking is therapeautical

im a bit confused about the diet to follow

• Posted

Yes I had to cut out fat and caffeine and alcohol when I had the gastitis, thankfully i was able to introduce them gradually over a period of time x
  • Posted

I forgot to add intolerance to bright lights, aching muscles, pain in hips, health anxiety, migraine auras, tingling in hands, Breathlessness, yes like one lady said the doom and gloom feelings (i think this can come under the anxiety) bloated stomach and weight gain. On and off spotting of periods too! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.