It’s looks like Herpes

Posted , 4 users are following.

so i had sex VALENTINES day and i started to feel discomfort afterwards i snap a pic and it looked like a bump with no puss... the next day it looks like this (photo attached) i've only been active with MY Bf i know that doesn't mean anything because honestly he could've cheated at some point

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

this is how it looks today. went to the doctor yesterday she hasnt ruled out herpes however she took a swab, results will be back in a few days... pretty freaking nervous, although my partner isnt image

• Posted

im sorry to say, but to me it looks like the beginning stages of herpes. herpes appears around 2-12 days but on average 4 days after exposure. which is almost right on target.

as for the boyfriend comment, its not a 100% indication he cheated. Most people who have genital herpes have no symptoms, or have very mild symptoms. ... Because of this, most people who have herpes do not know it.

if it is herpes, The blisters will break and leave painful sores that scab over and take a week or two to heal.

this is something you are definitely going to want a std clinic to look at right away. unfortunately a herpes test wouldnt be accurate until around a month after exposure. regardless that doesnt mean to wait a month to see someone.. a trained doctor close up might be able to distinguish it as something other than herpes OR assess that it is herpes and provide you with a medication/ointment such as Valtrex etc to speed things along to prevent breakouts.

sorry my opinion probably wasnt what you wanted to hear, BUT its just an opinion. i work in a std clinic as a nurse, but i am no doctor! best of luck to you. feel free to message me and i can most likely answer any questions you have!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.