It’s so worth it!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was a active member in this when I got this surgery a year and a half ago. All I can say now is I wish I would have done it sooner. I think the recovering from the surgery was far less painful then dealing with the pain of hemmroids on a daily basis and how debilitating they can be. This changed my life I am 100 percent pain free. I’ll get a lil irritated from time to time there and may need surgery in the future but as for now I personally highly recommend it. 

4 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Which surgery have u done?  Recently i have done the laser hemorrhoidoplasty, im glad that i have done this surgery, no more hemorrhoid popping out after BM!
  • Posted

Thank you so much for such reassuring post. I so badly needed it right now.
    • Posted

I had a very large external hemmroid and a fissure fixed. Also I had another hemmroid that was becoming external but after the surgery it resolved itself that’s the one I may have trouble with in the future but right now don’t bother me a bit.  It was so painful after work at the end of the day omgosh is all I can say. I really would do this surgery a hundred times over again to get the results I have now. My world does not circle around my butt anymore lol Good luck everyone it sucks but worth and you will get through it promise. 😀

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.