It's taken 18 months.......

Posted , 10 users are following.

Well, I've turned a corner. Very little discomfort, up and down stairs, walking 5 Kms, getting up and sitting down, standing for hours. I doubted I'd ever get a great outcome but the only downside is balance issues. I'm working on that. Be lean, eat clean, be fit and do whatever it takes to live a happy, fulfilled life. I'm travelling again after returning home for 10 days. Life is what we make it. And healthy, positive thoughts are what works for me. Joy to all.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Congratulations!

My balance is sometimes a bit off, but very randomly! Like all things with this, i am sure improves! 😊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 great to hear of your progress!

• Posted

You are amazing and such a boost for most of us. Good to know it can take a good bit of time and not feel pressured to fit into a "normal" time line. I hope to be similar to you without all the pressure.

• Posted

Thank you folks for your replies. The surgery is tough! We are too! xx
  • Posted

Lyn -- I am so glad that you are feeling better. Honestly, I missed your post with a sense of humor. I was wondering if you were traveling. Glad you are back posting and congratulations that you are doing better. Take care H-21370
  • Posted

Lovely to hear Lyn. I am eleven months and also pleased and doing really well, some stiffness but nothing to complain about. Onwards and upwards. All the best to you. 🌞

• Posted

Tks for your kind comments. Great that we're doing pretty well. Anyone who is suffering, please know it can and will get better! xx

• Posted

Thank you for your encouragement. I am eating healthy and trying to keep my spirits up.I had lost my weight before my knee surgery. Thank goodness. The right knee should have been done 3 years ago but was having an internal bleed that they were trying to chase down and fix. So in January I had abdominal surgery, then in June, right knee replaced, and then in August the left knee done..they're thinking my body was out of wack and now like a house, I have a new foundation so need to get lined up again. Knees feel fine just this sciatica and shin splint on first knee that was done but didn't start until a week ago😩Glad to know there is hope😀

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.