Itching below ribs

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, well i dont know where to begin smile. I v been having stomach problems for over a year now, constantly bloated, anything i eat. I v been to my country to four different doctors, one said i v got h pylory the other one said i v got bronchitis, the third one said i v got food intolerance that i should avoid some food in order for my stomach to get better, i dont know what to believe anymore. When i came back to england i was visiting doctors non stop to find out whats wrong with me, i v done h pylor test which came back negative, i v done spirometry and then said i got asthma rolleyes and they gave me inhalers which of course i wasnt using coz i didnt feel need to use it. All my blood was ok, there was no problems, but i am having camera down my throat over the weekend and hopefully they ll find something amd when i say hopefully i mean its bothering me and i dont know how to cure myself what to do and if they find out something i would know what to do so i can start treatment. Now, i told you all the test i v taken now i will tell you all the symptoms and maybe u can tell what it could be. I am having problems going to toilet, i felt under my skin very small lumps the size of peas even smaller but its bothering me and thats all over abdomen, i get itching on the right side of my stomach from inside just under rib cage, constantly feel like i have something in my throat which is itching and its making me cough and when i do coughi feel pressure and pain in the chest and at the same time pain in my right side of the body. My throat is burning sometime usually over night when i am at work. And my nose is blocked constantly. There you go i dont know what to write anymore smile

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Maybe you had some viral infection. Do you have joint pains or rash anywhere?

That itching on right side under rib cage, maybe the rash. It could be related to autoimmune reaction from infections. Ask you doctor this.

• Posted

See thats the thing i dont have joint pains but i do have rashes now and then on my both cheeks and on legs. And i forgot to say that also when i go to toilet and urinate is splaying everywhere

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.