Itching Penis [Virgin]

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello! My penish has recently become very itchy. I am 15 years old an dI do not know why. As I am still a virgin it is not possible for me to have STDs and this itchinn started around on Thursday and today it's Monday. It has still not stopped. When it gets really bad I soak up a tower and put it over my penis to coll it down. I have not told my dad as I find it a bit uncomfortable. Thank you very much in advance, I have provide pictures below.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Yasuo.

This could just be something the right cream or oitntment could resolve. Give your Dad a chance to help you. You'll probably have to show your doctor. Don't let embarassment get in the way of solving this.

I couldn't see any pictures, by the way.

Good luck,

Pepasan

• Posted

Yasuo, When you say "itchy" do you mean on the inside, or outside of your penis?

First consider some practical issues.  Change your underwear often (minimum every day,) make sure they are properly cleaned and rinsed.  Investigate if the laundry detergent has changed and perhaps you are having an alergic reaction.  Is the detergent completely rinsed out of your underwear?

Wash the area (penis, scrotum, inder the scrotum and your anus) very well.  Enjoy yourself and really get it clean!  

Make sure your hands are clean when mastrubating and clean yourself properly after ejaculations... urinate after.

Wear loose underwear, and or give the area time to be dry.  Sleep in the nude perhaps.

Drink more liquids.  Lots of liquids!  It could be a simple urinary tract infection that can be cured with antibiotics, or may go away on it's own if you drink a lot of water and juices.  

Monitor the condition... if it gets worse or changes for the worse, then by all means ask your father if you can see a doctor.  You did nothing to cause this condition, all men have a penis, and sometimes they itch... so don't be nervous.  Ackward perhaps, but it's life.  There is no shame just because it is your penis rather than your elbow.

Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.