Itchy and blisters

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, my boyfriend and I tend to have sex when I'm dry a lot and we force it in, now, I'm experiencing white blister like surfaces around my vagina which are itchy and smelly. Kind of looks like my vagina is decaying. I want to send a picture but I don't know how to. I really need help cause I'm scared to go to a doctor

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mary, sorry to hear about your problem.  

Don't worry, you're not decaying, the vagina is a pretty tough little organ.  It sounds to me that you're experiencing some trauma, and that is causing your problems.  I would urge you to go to a doctor just to be sure, but I'd also suggest that you use some form of artificial lubricant if you are naturally a bit dry (I had the same problem when I was younger, post-menopausal now) If you can't find one you like, plain unperfumed hand-cream such as sorbolene cream will do the job adequately.  Put on some in the bathroom before you have sexual intercause, just put a little on a tissue and smoooth it on your labia and vagina, it will really make it a lot easier.  

But please don't worry, the vagina is built to give birth, so it can take a lot of stretching.  It sounds to me that the dryness is the problem, and it should clear up once you introduce a bit of moisture.  

But yeah, do see a doctor just to make sure that's all it is.  We ladies need to take care of our vajayjays!

Bests,

Minamii

• Posted

Oh, I should add - if you do decide to use hand-cream as a lubricant, make sure it's unperfumed.  The perfumed ones can sting a bit!  You can also buy commercial lubricants in tubes from most supermarkets.  They do a good job.  

Minamii

• Posted

You need to see a sexual health doctor in a walk in clinic or make an appt at your local sexual health clinic! Sounds like either herpes or bacterial vaginitis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.