Skip to content
in this discussion +2 following
AnxietySucks247 AnxietySucks247

Itchy bump on underside of pinky toe

Hi,

I have an itchy bump on the underside of my pinky toe, in the pad. It looks like a patch of dry skin and then brown underneath.

I went to urgent care, and the initial diagnosis was cellulitis based on my initial presentation of red, itchy, swollen toes, mostly on my right foot. Completed 10 days of antibiotics, and everything is pretty much gone, except for the itchy brown lump underneath my pinky toe. I'm now guessing that's where this whole thing started.

I saw a podiatrist after being on the antibiotics for a few days, and they said I have Raynauds. Not sure I believe that, as I have no issues with my hands.

Anyone know what the heck this is, or experienced it before? I've already been to two doctors, and it's still not 100% cleared up.

I'll see if I can figure out how to post a picture of it.

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.