Itchy Head....

Posted , 8 users are following.

My head is so itchy.  It's been going on for two months now.  It is in the back of my head, sometimes there are bumps and other times there is nothing.  I've changed shampoo, I started putting powder on the back of my head at night.  It is worse when I'm lying on it or when I sweat. Ugggghhh

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?????

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I had the itchy lumps and bumps on my head too.....weird! Why should hormones have this effect? It appears to have cleared up now, but I had so many other symptoms  that I can't remember how it went on for  but it does go, so I hope yours clears up soon!

• Posted

Hi there 

Yes mine two, been going on for around 4 years now since I started going through the menopause 😡 It's so horried...

But Hoping when this crap as stopped I'll be ok again lol

🤗X 

• Posted

Hi mine was the same, went to Drs and she gave me special shampoo, did the trick. Don’t get many flare ups now x
  • Posted

Hi 

I've had similar lumps and itching self diagnosis is sulphates in shampoos .

Have now bought shampoos free of any chemicals and take Piriton tablets. 

I'm not that bothered by seeing a doctor as my method has seemed to work.

Good luck

• Posted

I glad you mentioned that mine has been itchy in same place even after washing as well!  It's an intense itch!  Plus I itch all over too!  Especially the back of head and my upper to middle back! 

• Posted

Have to ask, have you done any vaginal estrogen?  This happened to me.  Then my hair started falling out big time.  In my case it was the vaginal estrogen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.