Itchy Marks on Penis, Dry Scrotum Skin

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, Im 36 Male, had sex about 7 weeks ago, and condom broke, I know the girl though, etc.

Last Wednesday night I woke up shaking, had bad stomach 2-3 days before hand. Mouth come up with ulcers a day or 2 later, and my penis had some bumps on it on the inside of the foreskin, and they are very itchy. Also the skin on the bottom of my scrotum has gone really dry and flaking. Im not sure if its anything to worry about or not, I got no painful urination, no discharge. I do however have low B12 and have injections, low vitamin D, and low Iron. Ive had balantitis before, so Im not sure if it is the same or not this time. Also ive had like friction cuts on my penis before as well.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Also Ive been using Canestan Thrush cream to see if it will help it heal any quicker.
  • Posted

It seems unlikely that your symptoms are related to the condom breaking.  I'd consider seeing a doctor anyway though, as it sounds like you're ill with something.

If you're taking antibiotics for anything, that can cause balanitis btw.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.