Itchy rash on stomach and front of left thigh

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the last 8 days I've been suffering with an itchy rash across the front of my lower belly and on front of my upper left thigh.  It feels really bumpy, like little bumps and they get red when I scratch.  I try not to scratch, but the evenings and night are the worst.  I have changed laundry soap, bath soap, applied hydrocortison, miconozole, benadryl gel, taking oral benadryl at night and zyrtec during day, and saw my GP last saturday and she gave me a steroid shot too.  Nothing is helping.  Just know it isn't fungal or yeast.  Can't be prickly heat as its not been hot.  I apply ice packs on my lower belly inevenings to help numb it up and it calms the itching.  Please help.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.