itchy sore vagina

Posted , 8 users are following.

imageimage

someone please tell me if this normal, the outer bumps i think are VP according to what people have told me.

my vagina is itchy and sore

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

You have VP, which is fine, but you also have some small bumps at the bottom of your vaginal opening, towards your anus (6 o'clock). Can you confirm if these are skin bumps or discharge remains?

• Posted

they are discharge remains.

is there any thing to help vp? or even just the pain and itchyness?

• Posted

VP is not painful on its own. However, a condition called vulvar vestibulitis sometimes coexists with VP, and it can cause redness, itching and pain around your vaginal opening. To get that confirmed and treated - you need to visit a doctor.

• Posted

how do you get vulvar vestibulitis , is it from sex , are you born with it, is it a hygiene matter? is there any store or chemist treatment?

• Posted

I'm not saying that you have it. It can only be diagnosed by a doctor, after a physical examination. You can't treat it yourself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.