Itchy urethra

Posted , 1 user is following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I received oral sex from a female about a week and a half ago. I noticed minor itching less than 12 hours later. I went and got tested for the main 3 all came back negative for sti. Then i noticed pain in testicels and like a fungal type smell on my penis. then minor anus itching. i opened up my urethra to look inside and it looked kinda red maybe white ish purple bumps. not sure if this is normal. then about a few days ago its started to get really itchy and red. didnt see any sores or anything. went to urgent care and the doctor told me i dont have herpes its all in my head gave me cortazone cream. also noticed i have white tounge for about a week. attached is a pic of my urethra.image

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.