Itchy vagina lip

Posted , 2 users are following.

I previously posted thinking it was herpes but my test has come back negative. Although it’s not constant, it’s very regular but I have an itch on the inside of my righ vagina lip. There’s no pain, discharge or even lump or Mark. There has been a lump once, maybe twice but most times it’s just itchy skin. The area doesn’t even seem red. It all looks normal but I’m so itchy just in that one small spot it’s in the lower end of my vagina lip by the entrance of my vagina but nothing to do with my vagina just the skin on the lips. It’s driving me mad! 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I would try moisturizing the vagina lips. I have used cervera others say aquafor (sp)? I would go from there. Also there is vagsil anti itch cream you could try. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.