Its begins with headache

Posted , 5 users are following.

It begins with headache. loose bowels, nausea, excess wind and feeling hot one minute cold the next !! I get this every few weeks or so it feels like a bug but could it be the peri menopause , just feel so horrible also lethargic , does anyone else get these symptoms or it a bug ? 

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

OMG Lisa I’m exactly the same I thought I was the only one as no one else has mentioned the sequence of symptoms. I get so many headaches then it effects my stomach and I get the loose stools also shivers, I get so so cold and tired but unlike you I’ve gone through peri and now post menopause for nearly two years, I get this most weeks and it’s horrendous especially when I work full time. How do you get through it. X

• Posted

I've just had this the last couple of days too! Had stonking headache yesterday, freezing cold - literally sat on the radiator all day feeling rubbish - haven't had a period since June so think I'm right in it !

• Posted

Hi I'm glad I'm not alone in this (not that I'd wish it on anyone as it makes you feel so horrible ) I had it since yesterday and went up London and came over feeling really I'll on way home on train thought I was going to be sick or faint ! I don't know what to do and have taken time off work over it as keep thinking it's a bug /virus.

• Posted

I have the same headache/heavy head symptoms with wind and digestive issues.

I actually feel like it’s more the digestive issues that cause the head issues rather than vice versa.

And I do feel like it’s a Peri thing because I never had this until I started having all the other lovely symptoms! 

• Posted

Snap been there Lisa. I complained for years to my GP, I was basically ignored even though I had a very young hysterectomy 25yrs old. When I eventually got a test last year the markers came back as totally expleted, so I was given single dose HRT.. since receiving my symptom's have virtually disappeared. I get the odd headache dizzy spell and hot flush but they are far more acceptable.

regards

?carol 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.