Ive been treated for hiatus hernia and it was my gallbladder the whole time!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there guys... i have just come back from my endoscopy and my hernia has gone! what they didnt say last year it had gone then too... So ive been on ranitadine 300mg X2 and omeprozole X2 every day, so does this mean i dont need to take them for my gallbladder.? I have been telling the doctors for years that no matter what i take i still get pain and sometimes lots of it. I feel let down by the hospital but hopefully they will listen to me more now about my symptoms and remove my gallbladder. I will just state my symptoms and if anyone could tell me if this is all gall bladder issues i would be grateful. xx

Get very full quickly and pain begins

Cant move much once ive eaten

darent bend over once ive eaten or pain is worse

cant eat after 6pm cos i cant lay down

heart burn is hell especially at night

im losing weight

doesnt matter whether i eat fish n chips or salad i still get pain

pains in my right side of ribs

tender to touch my tummy near my belly button

feel sick

bloating

back ache upper

Think ive remembered them all, Thankyou for reading my message xxxxxx

Think ive remembered them all

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi haven't you had a scan to see if you do have stones? If you haven't then ask for one love I don't think they can tell with an endoscopy but I would really tell them you need a scan and fast xxxx
    • Posted

hiya sandy , i already had a ct scan when i was rushed in in agony nearly 6 weeks ago and they found multiple stones but they said it was incidental? which has to be false.. so my question is i believe ive had my stones for nearly 2 years but been fobbed off with the hernia. I now have proof my hernia is no longer there so im praying they will do something sooner xx hope that all made sense xx
    • Posted

Peaseblossom you put you foot down and tell them don't ask tell them you want something done! I had mine for five years in the end I was really ill my GB was diseased and they only just caught it so don't be fobbed off love you be firm with them! Xxx
    • Posted

Thanks Hun I will. Totally fed up with it. Some days are better than others xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.