ive had my medication put up to 5m I carnt sleep and having head aches

Posted , 3 users are following.

my AF is getting worse lots of little epersodes  ,every day

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Meds are not easy for many of us,others can take them without any side effects. I had an awful time 5 yrs of bad side effects. I'm now off the beta blocker,but I'm still taking rampril. 

Please google drjohnm. I got such comfort from his article. The. Ewes the research is very enlightening....change the lifestyle,lose weight,more exercise,trey sleep apnea. However,not all AF is caused by  being overweight etc.   

Simon from Adelaide posted this research too. I will see if I can find the link and I will get back to you. There is a lot of support on here for you

• Posted

Thank you Elizabeth I'm going back to doctors tomorrow the head aches are unbearable .Just wish the ad would go . they are realy scares when they come one after another in short bursts.

Thank you once again will luck him up

• Posted

I've sent 2 replies with the name of the article,but it wouldn't send. I'll try again and maybe space out the letters. So it's legacy pl and then throws the gauntlet . Hope this goes the article ends with American physicians. 
  • Posted

Hi, how are you now? What did your GP say? I had to change from bisoprolol to Ivabradine as I couldn't sleep and had such vivid dreams. Feel loads better now.
    • Posted

Hi Chrisy. Went to doctors Said it wasn't the tablets he's referring  me back to cardiologist  , might have better luck with him , kind regards Lynn
    • Posted

I had the same problem. My Gps and the cardio doc would not accept that the meds were creating such bad side effects! I've struggled for 5 years! Now I'm off the biso,then the atenlol . The difference is amazing! The side effects all gone. I'm so angry at the years wasted. Don't let them fob you off.dont let it happen to you. I still have AF and take rampril.....hopefully soon to go....and I'm losing weight! 

Just be careful though,because I have no heart problem or valve issues...Lone  but persistent AF. 

• Posted

Thanks Elizabeth , just so exorsted with the lack of sleep , the tablets are not even working ,having loads of little epersodes, when I bend down, sneeze , or stand up I get them ,they couldn't find any thing wrong, on the scan, put monitor on for a week end and low and behold never had on , Sod's law haha kind regard Lynn

glad your a lot better 

• Posted

Good luck Lynn. Some doctors like to think they know best. I'm glad you are seeing the cardiologist. They are more likely to know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.