Ive lost 7lbs!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi Folks...

Well, went to the practice nurse this am to have bloods taken....and I just couldn`t resist jumping on the scales... :lol:

Sooooo, 2 weeks on the tabs...and Ive lost 7lbs!!! I am so delighted! I knew I had lost flab...coz I can feel the difference in my denims....but so chuffed with that! (I have been sticking to low fat ridgidly)

Let the battle continue! I WILLLLLLLL get that wee black number on for Christmas.. :lol: :lol:

Hope everyone is well and had a good weekend.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Well Done Skye

I hope that i can do as well as you!!!!

• Posted

Well done you Skye !!! Thats enough to keep you going.Plenty of incentive with a 7lb weight loss .Keep up the good work.!!!
  • Posted

GO SKYE :!: GO SKYE :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

:lol: :lol: cheers mi dears.... :D
  • Posted

Well done Skye,can you give me some idea off the sort off things you have been eating please!!!thanx
  • Posted

well done skye thats awesome! what sort of things have u been eating? im away with work this weekend and gonna be staying i a hotel. Dunno what on earth im gonna eat off the menu!!!
  • Posted

For example: Lunch: 2 rice cakes or dutch crispbakes with a laughing cow(light) cheese triangle, fresh fruit chopped and a muller light yogurt poured over the top.

An example of dinner could b: chicken, low fat batchelors noodles....and whatever veggies, yogurt.

If Im hungry inbetween I eat fruit.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.