Jaw

Posted , 8 users are following.

Have any of you experienced jaw pain or maybe just that something just isn't right in thst area?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

yes.. random aces and pains in that area  sometimes feels like my wisdom teeth are playing up.  Seems worst on my left side. Comes and goes for no reason..  Im assuming its part of the general aches and pain that ive been afflicted with these past few years.  My knees get so painfull then they are ok again... drives me nuts.  Never know which bit is going to be sore swollen or hurt next.
    • Posted

Same with my knees littleme. They will be fine and then boom! I'm limping. Right now the left one is acting up. Sigh. I really try to enjoy the days when my whole body feels good.

• Posted

Sometimes mine feels like my wisdom tooth on right side . Sometimes my gums ... other times it feels like a strange feeling Inside toward ear.
  • Posted

Yes. Mostly on the left side, it comes and goes. It's hard to believe that hormones are the culprit. Every time I have a symptom and think I have some dread disease, I come on this forum and someone is experiencing the same issue.

• Posted

I have had so many crazy things happen due to hormones . Yes it's hard to believe !! I look here too each time I have something new .

• Posted

Yes I experience it a lot on my left jaw too! Not sure if it's from my ears? Must be part of the hormones!? what I heard.

• Posted

Hi, I certainly do. I find myself with thights jaws all throughout the day. Even tge way I look seems to have changed due to stiff jaw.
  • Posted

Quite often. Was so scared it was heart related. Right now it's my ankle/heel, always left side....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.