jaw pain worry

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi guys, it’s me again. My shortness of breath finally went away, thanks to some people on here that reassured me that it was just anxiety. Anyway, I have a new symptom that is worrying me. Today, even since about an hour ago I’ve been having jaw pain. And I’m having like, muscle twitches in my face, but I’ve been having them all over my body for quite a while and I’ve just been it down to anxiety. I’ve been having visual disturbances, such as lights, and colors in my peripheral vision. Does all of this sound like anxiety? I’m mostly worried about the jaw pain, because I’m scared it has something to do with my heart, however I had several tests ran on my heart earlier this year, all came back normal. I go to the cardiologist next month for my yearly check up. Anyway, I’m super worried, does this all sound like anxiety??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I also get jaw pain. Your jaw might hurt from clenching your teeth when you are anxious. As for visual disturbances I’ve had random lights flash and floaties appear ever since my anxiety started. 

Hope you feel better. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.