jimjames

Posted , 9 users are following.

I've noticed a couple of discussions that he might have replied to but didn't. Has anyone seen him post recently?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I got a reply from here 10 days ago. I just sent another one yesterday. He was having some problem. I will let you know if I here from him......................Ken

• Posted

Thanks Ken. Its hard to follow posts on this forum. Usually he chimes in when it has something to do with possible CIC use. I hope he's doing OK.

• Posted

I worry about him too. I would not have a prostate today if it were not for jimjames and his infinite patience teaching us CIC. Sure hope he is ok. Miss his contributions here on all things urinary. Howard

• Posted

Hey Howard

The last time I heard from him was about 10 days ago. He is having some arterial problem and his computer.

I worry about him to. I know most of us have not met or talked on the phone but I feel chose to a lot of you. I consider you all friends.

When I hear from him I will let everyone know

Take care.........Ken

• Posted

I agree Ken. We're kindred spirits due to a shared infliction. We all have experiences and knowledge that can help others

• Posted

Thanks Ken - you and jimjames have been so generous to all of us with your time and advice. I don't know where I could even begin to thank you both for saving many of us from the surgeon's knife. Take care. Maybe it is the vet in us I am thinking. Howard

• Posted

Thank you Howard

Jim have helped many men with doing CIC and staying away from a procedure that they did not want. He was not going to have it. And did what he wanted even if the doctors said it would not work

With me I just try to get men informed about what they are doing to there bodies. Not all procedures are for everyone. You just have to find the right doctor and the right procedure for you. If that is the way you want to go. Start off with the least evasive that may be all you need.

We are all bound together with this problem. We can all learn from one another.

Take care and have a Great Holiday..............Ken

• Posted

"arterial problem and his computer"? What does that mean? Sorry, I know you are not his keeper and I'm not being rude; could you clarify?

I know in the past J.J. has expressed some minor annoyance with this message board and some of the posters. Judging by his knowledge and ability to communicate he likely feels he ends up being kind of redundant on this topic. However, his unselfish sharing and giving weight to this topic; which, lets face it, is sort of difficult to talk about; has made a big difference in my life and gave me direction. His advocacy of doing cic for the long term was SUCH a balm to me at the time because thats what I wanted to do but I didn't know it was viable. I hope he's OK and finds success in whatever he's doing now.

• Posted

Hey Keith

I am only telling you what he told me

I guess he has a older computer so it is not working right. He said he will take care of it. The other problem he is deal with A-Fib. Which I am deal with now again. It may be back

He said that he will come back when all is taking care of.

Thank you for your concern. I do worry about him. That's just the way I am............Ken

• Posted

Hi guys,

Thanks for the concern and nice word. I"ve been having episodes of various tachycardias including afib since May, so much of my time and attention has been in addressing that. And, as Ken mentioned, my Lenovo notebook has been in the shop (no mystery why their customer service rating is so low!) for some time now leaving me with a Chromebook I really don't like. I have not left the forum, nor do I have any problems with it or any members, and hope to contribute more in the future. Always available via PM although I may not be able to respond as quickly as I would like

Jim

• Posted

Jim

So happy your doing better...........................Ken

• Posted

Great to hear from you. I thank you 4 times a day every time I remove the catheter! I hope I never have Afib but if I do I know where to get expert advice. Thanks. Howard

• Posted

Dear Jim,

Sorry to hear about your A-fib and the taquicardia. If its any consolation, I have been diagnosed with "permanent a-fib", whatever that may mean, and I'm still here several years later. I hope the condition is just as survivable for you, too.

At the risk of being yelled at for straying off-topic, I would like to quote one of my dad's favorites: "Judge a man by the trail he leaves". And you, Jim, are doing just that. I, for one, owe you my thanks several times over. I'm sure there are many others out there in the same boat. Just look at all the "Well-wisher" posts you have received publicly!

A happy Thanksgiving to you, and may your good health return as quickly as possible!

Warm regards and Best Wishes, alan86734

• Posted

P.S. Jim, I don't mean to imply that you are judging. What I meant to convey was that you are creating a great big trail that we can all follow! At 89 my mind is working like you LeNovo. Alan.

• Posted

"Judge a man by the trail he leaves".

With BPH, I bet that leads to the bathroom

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.