Joint pain, Knees, ankles, wrist, fingers popping feeling. Another day off scared for my job

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello ladies, you all must be sick of me by now but i am new to this peri and it is driving me crazy. This morning i awoke to joint pain in my knees ankles, wrist and fingers. Bad lower stiff back pain. I called in work and took another day off which now am scared for my job. I cry daily feeling like my life is falling apart and i have no more control. Everyday a new frightening symptom and dealing with the demon anxiety which i had my pastor pray over. How do we deal, how do we cope. Someone anyone ? This cannot be my life

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

im sorry your going through all this every symptom you are having i have had off and on the past 9 years its all horrible i wish i had answers to help all of us ladies. its been a very very long miserable road for me with all this. when i had the aches and pains i took vitamin D3 just if you try this be careful not to take too much. i took 2,000 iu daily. and the anxiety is horrible going through this my opinion the anxiety that comes with all this seems to be 10x worse then normal anxiety to me. im basically homebound the past 5 years has been unbearable no breaks at all in symptoms its daily 24/7 and keeps getting worse hang in there we all will get through this.

• Posted

Yes I wake up with aches and pains and some days I wake up with more knee pain than others-- like where did this come from? If you belong to a pool that really does help-- just getting in the water to swim, stretch or kick around. Another thing is an Epson salt bath- for some this helps. I take magnesium at night with turmeric and extra Vit D.. Hope you feel better soon!

• Posted

I'm the same. Most mornings it's tough just trying to get out of bed. Lately bottoms of my heels hurt too. And lower back. Frozen shoulder is still giving me lots of trouble too. Just hoping it'll all miraculously go away one day. I'll wake up and feel normal again. Gotta run, getting a massive hot flash right now. UGH

• Posted

Unfortunately, I feel you. Mine first started with the cracking stiff neck. Next came knees. Just within the last few weeks, hands and fingers are terrible. Really stiff in the morning and sometimes I can barely open a pill bottle. All before I am 43 years old lol.

If I weren't so sick of doctors saying nothing is wrong, I would get it checked out. I am concerned it's an early start to osteoporosis or something.

• Posted

Keep in mind the weather too... I just saw my neighbor and his back is out--- walking funny. But he commented that it just started and said every fall his back gives him trouble..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.