Judy's Hysterectomy

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that Judy had her operation yesterday morning.  She wanted me to let you know that she is fine. lol She will post more when she gets home.

Love

Jacqui smile

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Great news, glad she is doing well xx
    • Posted

Hi Luckymum

Hope your scan goes well on Saturday, let me know how you get on.smile

Judy has just texted  to say they got her up yesterday, she had a shower this morning and she is feeling fine.  I am so pleased for her.

Love

Jacqui lol

• Posted

I will, I'll most likely put it on the referred back to surgeon post so watch there x

So good to know Judy is doing well, I would think she will be home soon xx

• Posted

Thanks everyone got home early this afternoon feeling good only on paracetamol 2 upto 4 times a daytablets and laxatives twice a day feeling well but tired

Thanks Jacqui hadto keep my phone on my room window sill in the hospital to get and send you texts I hope your operation goes as well as mine and anyone else who is pre op you will be surprised how much you improve each day good luck

• Posted

Great to hear from you Judy, get lots of rest and make the most of it, before you realise you'll be back on your feet and doing everything you always did xx
    • Posted

Hi Judy

It is so wonderful that you are doing so well. lol I had to keep nipping up the road to send you texts, we live in a 'black hole' for mobile signals.  

Thanks for your good wishes, I'm spring cleaning at the moment my lists of jobs are getting longer and longer!  Ian looks at them and then has to go and sit down and rest!  He says he feels worn out looking at them!   Well have to prepare for my 'long holiday' coming up!

Love

Jacqui lol

• Posted

Hi jJudy, glad your home and on the way to recovery......take it easy now and lots of rest x
    • Posted

my sons house is like thatno signal less than a mile from me. I spring cleaned before I went in on the sunday 

don't worry you will be fine

• Posted

It's amazing isn't it! You expect to feel awful but actually what we imagine is far worse that the reality x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.