Judy's Hysterectomy

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that Judy had her operation yesterday morning.  She wanted me to let you know that she is fine. lol She will post more when she gets home.

Love

Jacqui smile

1 like, 24 replies

Report / Delete

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Glad to hear she's doing well. ;0)
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Wonderful, send her thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery!
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

That's fab news well done judy God bless. X
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Great news, glad she is doing well xx
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Luckymum

Hope your scan goes well on Saturday, let me know how you get on.smile

Judy has just texted  to say they got her up yesterday, she had a shower this morning and she is feeling fine.  I am so pleased for her.

Love

Jacqui lol

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thanks everyone got home early this afternoon feeling good only on paracetamol 2 upto 4 times a daytablets and laxatives twice a day feeling well but tired

Thanks Jacqui hadto keep my phone on my room window sill in the hospital to get and send you texts I hope your operation goes as well as mine and anyone else who is pre op you will be surprised how much you improve each day good luck

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up