just a quesation

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello everyone

after 12 weeks of takeing medcation , I feel normal finally , my sleep getting back to neomal

eating well

I don't have mood swing

but now recently anxiety morning comeback to me again

I'm so afried that I will be dpressed and anxious again

I don't want to feel doreased and sick again

and also before I have problems with sleeping that I become adored from not sleep

this thought back to me also

i don't know of this becz my period soon will come or anything wrong with me

anyone experience this before ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi

What dose are you on?

This happened to me on 20mg. So I got increased to 40mg

Have you spoken to your doctor?

• Posted

20 mg

no not yet

but I'm afried of increas the dose and have more sied affect sad

• Posted

Hi

This happened to me. I was feeling good after taking 20mg for about 3 months and I was hit with bad pms and felt low again. It was awful and I'm sorry you are going through it too.

I went to my GP and was upped to 40mg, the only side affect I had from the increase was feeling exhausted for two or three weeks, obviously we are all different with side effects.

I do still feel low at pms time but it doesn't last long. I've been on 40mg for 2 months now.

:-)

• Posted

it's really bad sad

I'm on 20 mg

my PMS was too bad before

but after 12 weeks

all PMS start to becom controllable

but still low

I don't want to increas I'm afried of haveing sied effect more sad

• Posted

Hi Roby

Glad to hear things have been settling down for you.  Remember that recovery often comes in waves, so you may start feeling well and then to start feeling anxious again with other side effects.  This is normal.  Its the recovery coming in waves ........ a blip.

It does feel like you're back at the beginning - but try and just let it be there, it will pass.

Sometimes things (like your period being due) might cause it - your body often reacts to the slighest of things ...... but it should settle down.

You could of course need a higher dose, but I'd try and let this settle.  You may still get this up/down phase on a higher dose too.  I'm sure this will ease off though.

K xx

• Posted

thank u my angle

I will Waite to see

good that u r back hear

I feel safe if I saw ur replayed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.