Just a thought....

Posted , 3 users are following.

Iwas just thinking about how good I am feeling and I am so glad I went for help. Its funny looking back, and realising how low I was.

I felt as if there were fifty men on top of me, and I was shouting 'get off' and was not being heard, then just wanted to be on my own all the time. Do any of you feel this way, or is it just me that was going completely bonkers?

Anyway, I am so glad that I am better, and just wanted to say to you all good luck and whatever you do , don't give up!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi all, I have been prescribed this but only 10mg per day for mild depression and anxiety. I also take propranalol which is a beta blocker for migraine. The doctor and I are hoping that the two combined will sort out my 7 migraines a month and depression but when I do get a migraine I was able to take imigran but I'm not allowed to on this drug so at the moment my anxiety levels are quite high. My migraines are so bad they can last for 3 days or more if I don't take imigran and I'm really sick. I'm hoping that I will soon feel better. I wish you all well too and will check back over the weeks to see how we are all doing. Keep our chins up and look forward to being happier people! :D [quote:a4fe19236b=\"Katy\"]Iwas just thinking about how good I am feeling and I am so glad I went for help. Its funny looking back, and realising how low I was.

I felt as if there were fifty men on top of me, and I was shouting 'get off' and was not being heard, then just wanted to be on my own all the time. Do any of you feel this way, or is it just me that was going completely bonkers?

Anyway, I am so glad that I am better, and just wanted to say to you all good luck and whatever you do , don't give up![/quote:a4fe19236b][color=darkblue:a4fe19236b][/color:a4fe19236b]

• Posted

hi i have been on citalopram for 3 weeks now /. i also have bad migraines they last for about 3 days i used 2 thake imigran but had 2 stop taking them .wat do u take for ur maigraine now.
  • Posted

Hi

Yes Katy I felt exactly the same as you it was like a big weight on my chest all the time - funny because I never even realised this had gone until I read your post!!! I am also feeling so much better now the sickness has worn off and my quality of life is so much better - I think I am now thinking clearly for the first time in years and can cope with pretty much anything whereby before I was in floods of tears all the time and in a permanent anxious state!!!

Keep in touch - this site is brilliant!! :lol:

Hx

• Posted

Hello all

I feel alot better today. I've been on the happy pills 20mg for nearly 3 weeks (monday). Yesterday was the first day in years that I found myself humming and singing during the day. I've laughed about things on tele and enjoyed myself.

I did have a small panic attack last night but I didn't have a sleep in the afternoon and I think I got to tired.

Good luck to everyone. If the pills don't work after 6 weeks then they must be the wrongs for you.

Can't wait until the panic attacks end. Anyone got any tips to manage them?

• Posted

I also suffer bad migrains. I take Maxalt (rizatriptan) which can be taken with SSRI's (citalopram etc) but not with MAOI's. I hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.