just an update and you guys might relate on me

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have been suffering gerd with sinus, head and neck pressure, blurry vision, difficulty swallowinG.i am really worried now about my condition, i feel dizziness and head and neck pressure all the time,my head is like very heavy. i also feel that may neck is being squeezed,i can not do my daily routine now. I can not walk even in the park because i feel dizzy and had feeling of faint..i also got difficulty swallowing which is very bad..i also got blurry vision and i can feel the pressure in my sinus and eyes which is very hard to live like these everyday..on monday, i will do blood test..are these all symptoms related to gerd?please help me.. 

this is my post before..(ABOVE)

ct scan of the brain done..came back normal

blood test done came back normal..

MY GP DOCTOR DIAGNOSED ME ITS ALL ANXIETY AND I WAS NOT CONVINCED BECAUSE I FELT DIZZY AND HAD HEAD PRESSURE EVERYDAY,,HAD BLURRY VISION AS WELL..I TOLD TO MY DOCTOR THAT I REALLY FELT ANXIOUS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHY I FEEL THESE WEIRD SYMPTOMS EVERYDAY,,HE WANTED TO SEND ME TO CBT BUT I DID REFUSE.

I HAVE DONE RESEARCH AND I FOUND THE CERVICOGENIC HEADACHE WHICH I HAD THE SYMPTOMS OF IT..I WENT TO THE CHIROPRACTOR CLINIC AND THEY FOUND OUT THAT I HAD MILD CERVICOGENIC HEADACHE WHICH CAUSING ALL MY SYMPTOMS...MY SYMPTOMS SLOWLY GOING AWAY..AT THE MOMENT I STILL UNDERGO TREATMENTS 2X A WEEK UNTILL ALL MY SYMPTOMS COMPLETELY GONE..

WE DEVELOP ANXIETY BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW YET WHATS GOING ON..AND SOMETIMES DOCTORS DONT KNOW THAT..THEY ARE JUST SAYING ANXIETY BUT DOING NOTHING..THEY JUST GIVE ANTI DEPRESSANTS, PAINKILLERS ETC..WHICH NOT REALLY HELPFUL..

DONT PANIC GUYS, DONT BE ANXIOUS..KNOW THE UNDERLYING PROBLEMS ABOUT YOUR SYMPTOMS..IF WE DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON TO OUR HEALTH,THE MORE WE GET DEVELOP ANXIETY..

sorry for my english guys..

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Based on your symptoms I can honestly say that part of it is Anxiety (Just my opinion). You can take medication (always a low dose) or eat some nutritional foods that helps with stress, do some biofeedback, yoga, acupuncture or listen to CD's or YouTu.. with subliminal messages. I had those symptoms before and it was 100% health anxiety.
    • Posted

thanks God i feel better now..my chiropractor found out what causing my symptoms and this is CERVICAL FACET DYSFUNCTION WITH MILD CERVICOGENIC HEADACHE..I develop anxiety because i feel the symptoms everyday and ruined my life..but now, i feel better now, the pressure gone, dizziness gone, anxiety gone, .,,i am now recovering and i have 3 more treatments to finish with my chiropractor,,
    • Posted

Exactly, some of the sysmptoms came from the CERVICAL FACET DYSFUNCTION and once that is gone anxiety with the other symptoms go away.  Happy you found a fast and easy solution.  ;-)
    • Posted

yes my friend and thanks GOd..this CERVICOGENIC HEADACHES AND CERVICAL FACET DYSFUNCTION RUINED MY LIFE FOR 3 MONTHS,,and thanks I found this forum which is very helpful..if there is someone out there same symptoms with me, try to go to a cHIROPRACTOR..WE NEED TO DO EVERYTHING IN ORDER TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE FREE FROM STRESS AND ANXIETY..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.