Just Back From Docs

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Guys

Just come back from the doc and just been weighed.......have not lost anything this month :x ..... I am a bit down about it sad but i knw deep down i have had a rocky month .........with my eating

When u don`t loose any weight it does demoralise you and think whats it all about......

I hope i was doing well as some of you guys

BUT i will not be beaten.... i have just got to try harder this month....

Thanks for listening...... I already feel better...

Chat to you all soon

Dal :!:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi Dal, dont be too disheartened uve dun well so far just keepgoing and sticking low fat u get highs and lows with weight loss ull get to your goal in the endx
  • Posted

Hi Dawn

Thanks for your kind support.... its just not fair sometimes :shock: ... But never mind i will just have to carry on and perservere.....

smile

Dal

• Posted

Hi Dal

I know just how you feel had exactly the same thing myself last month

You just have to view the next month as a new start and think that at least you didn't put on

Good luck next month i am sure you will loose

Laups

• Posted

Don't worry hun and don't let it go, come on this weight can be beaten. I can not begin to tell you the amount of times that I have not lost weight when I have wanted to and just thought 'ah to hell with it' but you know how great it feels when you lose, so keep going. Maybe you will have a roll over and have a better month next time. We are all here for you :D

D x

• Posted

O thanks guys..... you have all been very supportive and made me want to carry on and not give it all up... :wink:

Kind Regards

Dal :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.