Just been to the supermarket always feel dizzy

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I've just been to morrisons and I now feel well dizzy. I walk round it and just want to get out as soon as possible. I'm not scared of anything I just feel so dizzy. I'm shattered now and all if did was walk round the supermarket!

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kristy Me again this is how I used to feel with my anxiety sounds like you were having a panic attack and you don't have to be scared at all the come out of no where I used to hate being in shops cuz I was scared it was goin to happen again and the reason for you wanting to get out is due to the fight or flight sensation which is your adrenaline Google it to get a better understanding of it citalopram stopped me from getting that feeling of wanting to get out smile
    • Posted

And it's natural for your body to feel exhausted after because of the adrenaline has all been used in your attack I used to feel tired after
    • Posted

I didn't actually have a panic attack though. No heart palps nothing x
    • Posted

Did you get out when you wanted to get out or did you carry on goin round cause sometimes if you get out before the attack fully kicks in you may not get heart palps but you usually do so maybe it wernt a panic attack have you spoke to anyone about this and if you don't mind me asking how old r you? You still live with parents try speaking to them about how you feel x
    • Posted

I'm 31. I've had stress control classes which helped. I don't actually have heart palps or attacks anymore. I did have now it's more just dizzyness and panicky about my health x
    • Posted

If your dizziness is constant it might be vertigo or you may be a little anemic vertigo is usually worse when turning your head side to side quickly and may feel like your goin up and down in a lift
    • Posted

I have gad which is generalized anxiety disorder also suffer from panic disorder but my panic attacks have gone but I was exactly like you worrying about my health all the time I really think this is your anxiety because you were worrying about you belly the other day to and I was the same first my heart then though I had cancer cause I had an inflamed gland which is normal and nothing to worry about and then a brain tumor cause I had alot if headaches but I'm getting better I used to Google evvery sensation I used to feel cuz I was worried about it and I bet your the same and it is hard because your always looking for that reassurance but I do think it's your anxiety what is causing you to worry about your health and because your constantly worry about your health your dizzy cause your always in a state of worry I think you should speak to your doctor cause you can get yourself out of this I promise you I really want to help cause I no exactly how you feel that's why i've kept writting to you the last few days to try and put your mind at restsmile x
    • Posted

I've spoken to my doctor and they tried giving me sertraline, but I took one and had a reaction. I've come far believe it or not and don't want any more meds. I just panic about my health so so much x
    • Posted

I no your do and I did to but you need to do something about it you either need some therapy to help with you or another medication and I'm sorry you had an allergic reaction to it have you been on citalopram I think we may have spoke about this medicine before?
  • Posted

I get Dizzy everytime I go out I'm Dizzy now and indoors it's frustrating when your doing something that should be a normal tasha accept it brings so many symtoms iv realised the Dizzy Ness is not that bad when not many people are about but when there's a shop full or a lot of people in town ect I end up seriously Dizzy it's strange they is a flu/cold bug going around though that I also have now which is making everyone Dizzy my mum's complaining of Dizzy Ness she does not have anxiety anymore either so it's just one of them things xx
    • Posted

Not tasha auto spelling again ! Lol
    • Posted

Do you have health anxiety? My tummy never use to make noises but now it always does! Pain under ribs everything
    • Posted

Yes I have health anxiety and yes I have rib chest arm pain you name it haha its normal for belly to make noise as it's your stomach working hun x
    • Posted

It never use to make noises though. It's mental sometimes too x
    • Posted

It's completely normal I hear mine quite a lot now especially because iv lost heaps of weight x
    • Posted

It sounds like it's coming from under my ribs. Ibs is mental too x
    • Posted

Yeah its totally normal hun especially with ibs ! Have some embarrassing times with ibs and the sound like there's a cat in my stomach or something lol .

Do you get real loud pops ? X

• Posted

Yeah I'm the exact same! Are your periods normal? My late one was very heavy even worried about that!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.