just diagnosed

Posted , 4 users are following.

i was just diagnosed 9  days ago with DD  and feel like I'm going to die. I  have not had my colonoscopy  yet.  The pain is horrible and I  can't find anything to eat that does not make me feel worse.  Any  advice???

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I am so sorry to hear this. Did they offer any pain meds? I find no doc that will give me anything for pain. Were you given antibotics?
    • Posted

They did prescribe pain meds  but I refuse to take them. They  make  me deathly ill. I  am  one day away from finishing two antibiotics. The ER  said I had no infection so they just put me on antibiotics as a precaution. I  am  waiting on my  Colonoscopy  to be scheduled.  Anything I  try to eat makes my pain worse. 
  • Posted

Did you do the 2 to 3 day clear diet?
    • Posted

No. but its  appearing to me that I  may have to do it.  The Dr  didn't say anything about it. I have had to read everything online
  • Posted

I have done the clear diet and the healing was within a few days.. The last attack I kept eating per ususal just not as much and the pain and infection lasted for 2 weeks. The clear diet consists of very little but does really help. I would do before you are out of medicine. I do wish there was a cure because it is a bear.
  • Posted

Go to the DIVI DINERS FORUM, you will find everything you need to know .and some

cheery up stuff to stop you killing yourself 

from the Pain corporation--------You are very much not alone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.