Just dreading it...

Posted , 6 users are following.

Can anyone help? I start a job on Tuesday in a school with children which i can't have, i am dreading it every bug takes a week to shift. How do i keep well? What do i eat or would you bother. Working 11.45 - 3.15 daily Monday to Friday. Feel sick about it. Don't know if I have ibs either or coeliac disease has been queried too. Please help, really very scared!

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Sam, I can understand how difficult it must be for you to be around kids, when you know you can't have.

And I think all these things, come together worsen your disappointments and anxiety and so your gut condition.

I highly recommend you to talk to your therapist regarding this and take help of some medications for time being as that will help you to get adjust in new environment.

Have patience, This drugs take time to show it's effects, may be 2-3 months, But after that you will see change in your condition, You will easily cop up with your situations and once you get used to with your job you can try to reduce the drugs.

Take it as a blessings that atleast you got the chance of taking care of those which you don't have, If you think, oh, Why can't I have this , Then you always feel disappointed. So change the way you think and you see, you will start enjoying your job.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.