Just for anyone who is struggling today x

Posted , 6 users are following.

I myself have suffered from depression and still now have my off days, and I know how hard it is fighting with yourself every single day, I know how hard it can be to talk to someone about what your going through or not knowing how to get help. You are not on your own in this, I am not a doctor and I don't know how to heal anyone but if anybody needs someone to just vent to or speak to please message me anytime and if I can help in anyway I will.

4 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Katie that is realy lovely and kind of u to offer to be there for some one else sometimes all some one needs his to have someone to talk to just to express there feelings and thoughts this site as helped me so much in the last few weeks just knowing I can come on here and say how I feel as made a big difference to me thanks for caring Katie xx❤
  • Posted

Hi, My dark cloud come over me 5 years ago when i walked about 60 miles to clear my head which did not work and stood on an edge of the cliff thinking about jumping i was scared of surving which stopped me i think, spend christmas and news years in Hospital, and was told to take meds which was CITALOPRAM which didn't help me at all made my social life worse lost all my friends, my deprression was getting worse each week i was on it so i stopped taking them after the fourth month and then the suicide foughts come back and i ended my standing at a bridge across a busy motorway just about to jump and someone crabbed me Only months after i thank that person, i ended my getting arested and back in hospital where there was no help really, i came home and i believed i was getting better 3 years had passed i had a few bad weeks but nothing i couldn't deal with, end of last month the Dark cloud come back i took an over dosee and suicide fought come back again sat on a bridge for 20 mins thinking no one cares if i jump, Got no friend Mum and dad never seem to care only moan every 2 mins at me, and not been able too see my son as much as i would like just wanted to end it, a school kid passed me and talked me down i ended up in hospital for 10 days and now i am on SERTALINE 100mg it has some horrible side effests but it seems to be working slowly.

Sorry i was Going on, Sometimes all i wish is for a Hug and someone too talk to.Xx

• Posted

I don't know what to do today, I'm crying, I'm on propranolol, new as of yesterday, as suffer anxiety, just can't lift my mood, I've got so much to do but can't be bothered. How do I know if this is depression?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.