Just found

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've only just found this site, its been really interesting reading some of the posts here, and you're all doing great :D well done.

I've been on Orlistat for 4 weeks, just starting my 5th week. I weighed this morning and I've lost 9lbs, I am over the moon with that.

I'm not a member of a slimming club, would any of you recommend that I join Weight Watchers? I am tending to buy WW foods. I have been a member of slimming world and though its a great diet, I get bored quite quickly.

RD X

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi i have been going to ww and have lost 1 stone in 6 weeks before i found doing slimming world was to easy to cheat at so fingers crossed you join and lose the weight you need to
  • Posted

Thank you Saltlamp, I'm also going to join a gym this week, I've always been to scared in case people laugh. but hey they wont be when they see i'm losing weight and getting fitter :D

RD X

• Posted

RD...Well done for the loss

I'd just stick to buying ww meals, I think the club thing is a waste of time and money?

All depends if you need the weekly support or not...did you weigh inbetween or just at the docs on week four? :D

• Posted

Thank you sammi.

Yes I think I will just buy the meals, and the Dr has been crap to be honest, she hasnt weighed me at all, didnt tell me anything about the pills, just gave me some paperwork to read. Then I found this site.

I have to go to a dietition < not sure of spelling, on monday and she will be giving me advice and things, since my last post I have lost another 2lbs so thats 11lbs so far, so not doing too bad on my own :-)

Also..and this is a big thing for me...I joined a gym yesterday and did my first workout today...I loved it, I had always been to scared/embarrassed to go before, but hey we all got to start somewhere smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.