just live with it or??

Posted , 9 users are following.

so im to the point to where i am so tired and scared im thinking about just giving up! i know i should keep fighting because there is a way out but i feel like im at rock bottom! does anyone else feel this way or have felt this way before??

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes and I have been feeling this way for 9 months!! It's a living hell!!
    • Posted

i dont know what to do? and i will no take medication.
    • Posted

Me either I'm afraid of the side effects.. I don't believe Drs wen they say nothing is wrong. I don't know Wat else to do I'm so fed up!!!
    • Posted

and my anxiety isnt beign afraid of beeing sick and just a constan fear that im going crazy like now i feel like im in ine big deja vu every day i feel like that
    • Posted

well if you don't want to take medications. Have you tried the homeopathic path.  Herbs like kava kava or valerian root? Go to a health food store and ask them for herbs for anxiety.  Have you seeked counseling on how to cope and manage?
  • Posted

I know exactly what your going through! I feel the same! I look at other people and think your so lucky to not have this, but I guess everyone has there own battles! It's hard but you have to stay strong! Almost imbrace and learn to love yourself, boost your confidence and eat a healthy clean diet low on sugar might help! Message me if you need to talk to someone, stay stronge! Xx
    • Posted

yes i tell my friends all the time you are so luck you dont feel the way i do! i do not wish this on anyone ever! staying strong is the hardest part
  • Posted

Your not alone Miranda, depression/anxiety is nasty and we all have bad times.

Are you taking any medication are you having any therapy?

You might want to think about it if your not and talk to family and friends.

These forums are great because they make us realise we are not alone and you can get some great advice.

Take Care

• Posted

thank you and no i am not on medication but i am seeing a therapist once a week and it seem to be helping a little i just wish this would go away already. i just want to live a normal life
    • Posted

I know Im changing meds at the moment and its torture, It makes me feel like once Im off them stay off them and dont take the new AD the docs prescribed,!!!

A normal life would be goodbiggrin

• Posted

ya i took medication when i first started getting like this in 2011 then i took myself off and was ok for a couple of years and it just came back a couple of months ago
  • Posted

yes i feel like that too..but confidence is key to curing yourself from anxiety..confidently believe that you're find and convince yourself of positive rather than negative..blame all on anxiety and dont give room for other thoughts..like if you feel symptoms dont think 'what if its heart attack ' think it this way 'its all this stupid anxiety,i survived for so long so its obvious my heart is fine'..confidently blame it on anxiety..you'll be fine..i dont believe you should just live with it,i believe you deserve to kick this anxiety ass so bad that it would never come into your life ever again..i believe you can do it,so is everyone here..dont succumb to it..ever!claim your peace and freedom back..b'cause its yours..
    • Posted

thank you. yes i want my freedom back more then anything i just wish it would come sooner my therapist said because im doing this without medication that it could take up to a year to even just get it under controll i just wish there was a faster way.
    • Posted

i think if you be positive you can do it faster,it all depends on individual..but best to stay away from medication..i never took medication and so far i have been suffering for 8 months now..my worries revolves around my heart alot..i get chest tightness sensations and weird feeling around my chest..but i can safely say im much better than what i use to be a couple of months back..i pamper myself..when for a nice massage,get my hair color changed,put on some nice manicure..got tons of facial product to remind myself im young and i should embrace that..i took much longer showers nowadays and just feel the water on me..and every night before i fall asleep,i will remind myself to relax every muscles,i can literally feel my shoulders falling and my jaws relaxing..and it makes a diff cause the next morning i will wake up feeling more rejuvenated..and the moment i wake uo i say a small prayer for day to work out happy and peaceful..
  • Posted

Remember medication is just an option, you shouldnt feel forced and you dont have to take it.  Therapy is there as an alternative, it often works better.  Meds arent meant for long term use anyways, and should only be used while the root cause is dealt with,. CBT is usually the first therapy given, but its often not very affective, so there are a lot more options.  Just ask your dr to refer you to psychotherapy
    • Posted

im already seeing a phychiatrist i see her once a week
    • Posted

Psychiatry is different from Psychotherapy typically, they tend to be more focused on meds than therapy. It's different the world over though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.