just live with it or??

Posted , 9 users are following.

so im to the point to where i am so tired and scared im thinking about just giving up! i know i should keep fighting because there is a way out but i feel like im at rock bottom! does anyone else feel this way or have felt this way before??

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I know exactly how you feel I'm.going through it everyday I.dread to.do.things I'm scared every single day and it sucks and everyone says to stay strong but tht is the hardest thing to do and how old are you if you don't mind me asking

• Posted

Of course this is a hard dysfunction to live with. But you have too.the best part of a bad day is it means you will be due for a good day. Peaks and valleys. 
    • Posted

your right ! i just hope that good day comes soon
  • Posted

Yes I feel like giving up at times. i can relate with and understand your concern.

But the road to recovery is not far and it is definitely worth a shot!

No matter how many times we fail, we just need one chance to succeed.

Never give up. Life is about ups and downs, health and illness, hapiness and sorrow, pleasure and pain. So what we had a bit of bad luck of late, if we have hope and faith, we will win sooner or later. WE WILL WIN!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.