just need someone to talk to

Posted , 5 users are following.

Depression and anxiety is starting to get on my nerves

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I feel ya I get that way more now like sometimes the anxiety makes me worrisome and have panic but here lately its just gets on my nerves...it defiantly gets old
  • Posted

Hi mrs.wife,  anxiety is such a complicated issue . I have had very good results with a really quality vitamin/mineral supplement ( to regulate a possible instable cortisol level) and extra calcium /magnesium supplement .

Next to that be very careful with cafeïne ( coffee, energy drinks) because can be anxiety triggers.

Next to that the healthy lifestyle : no smoking ( allergy can cause anxiety) no alcohol , very moderate carbs and fruits/vegetables .   I know my last sentence looks like a cliché, but you are what you eat . And last but not least again a cliché : some cardio if possible every day ..little walking , running or whatever.

Good luck!!

• Posted

Thanks for the info

Just tired of constantly feeling like things want get better.

• Posted

Hi Mrs.wife

Your wording suggests your problem is not serious.  In that case a change of lifestyle as suggested by daytripper might work.  If you are seriously depressed/anxious see a doctor.  

• Posted

I have a therapist.

Feeling like everything is passing me by. Feeling like recovery will take over. Praying things will get better really not feeling like myself.

• Posted

You do not say how long you have been in therapy.  If it is a long time perhaps it is not working.  If so medication will help - so see a doctor. 
    • Posted

Sorry your having such a crappy time. It will get better for us.. it has to right? Xx
    • Posted

That is not long enough to tell whether it is working or not. Stick with it! 

Best wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.