Just need to understand this changing anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

whats happening is anxiety is changing if this is whats going on ive been scared out my mind just how bad anxiety can get. ive never experienced anxiety to be so sever her is what im experiencing i constantly have like a pressure in my head intensify is up and down my face and head off and on feels numbness but i still have feeling. i feel high inside my head if this makes any sense, my vision is blurry most of the time i have spells of my face and ears being on fire along with my whole body like a bad sunburn or someone stuck icy hot on me. my heart races i get chills off and on and more lightheaded and dizzy then usual. my labs was all normal end of September for awhile now i been tensing up my chest i know this is due to anxiety but its became a habit now and doing it unaware. i feel uncoordinated hard to move arms and legs off and on like im having a hard time moving and functioning. i constantly have adrenaline pulsating through my stomach intensity up and down on that too, i have a constant buzzing in my head this is all day long everyday i cant take no more im scared to death i have a neurological disease. ive never in all my life had anxiety to be this bad and constant god tell me others is dealing with these things, i do feel as my nervous system is in overdrive i barely feel calm even when im trying to distract myself i still have that adrenaline pulsating. i had to stop the hydroxyzine didnt help anyways but dried my sinuses out to much. i do smoke but im in process of quitting im down to three a day and when i smoke all the above symptoms is so intense and scares me. please anyone can relate? ive also been to YouTube suggested by another member for calming videos and stop the panic too early to tell if its helping.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi pamela yes , i was going through the same , even to head sweats , chilling yet sweating .. Uncoordinated is indeed an imbalance .. Labs were done ,which showed all good , unfortunately there is one that isnt included in the protocols so it isnt usually tested unless requested .. That that is Vitamin D = pro hormone ... I ask you in the past , but i ask you again , do you know what your levels are ? You symptoms you describe is that if a vitamin D deficiency , including the anxiety it causes . Vitamin D is not just for bones like do many think . This pro hormone is vital in many areas of the body , please again i ask you to get yours checked

• Posted

i think it was 20 my level that was a few years ago and i cant get have it rechecked til after the first of the year

• Posted

20 is very low . I would say 10 to 1 that is your main reason for your condition pamela . . Have you been in the sun a lot since then or on supplements ?

• Posted

Pamela here a few of other symptoms you didnt mention in your post but see if you can relate ... Shortness if breath , numb fingertips and bottom of toes , dry eyes , sinus pressure , coughing , hallucinations , schizophrenic , stomach issues such as gastritis , IBS , fatigue , irregular period to no period at all , , yes vitamin D deficiency causes havoc in your body ,because its actually a pro hormone that you body NEEDS to function properly !

• Posted

Is taking a D supplement sufficient to make sure this isnt an issue? and would this deficiency come up on standard bloodwork?

• Posted

No ,you can request your vitamin D levels checked to make she low levels isnt causing the issue . I say request because most doctors dont have it in the protocols . A full blown panel would include vitamin D as well

• Posted

Ok its me again but this is so important ,, your anxiety is probably changing due to the facts your levels of vitamin D are getting lower .

• Posted

Yes! I have the same head symptoms, unable to focus very well, brain feels like it's on empty a lot of the time. I have the weird head pressure you mentioned, light-headedness and dizziness. It's been worrying me too. Seeing a neurologist next week to be sure nothing else is going on. All blood work and MRI tests came back normal. I'm sure it's due to severe anxiety, anxiety can do crazy things to your body! Did anything happen recently that might have triggered it? Or did it start out of nowhere?

• Posted

im going through hormonal changes as well i dont know if that's triggered it to be so bad or whats going on im almost bedridden dealing with this head stuff.

• Posted

Of course that would have an affect , and yes hormonal plus very low on a pro hormone its a wonder you can even function .... Im a med tech at mountain group home facilities , you need at least 10,000 VD3 daily

• Posted

just curious about the med,did you happen to go off of it recently? if so did you taper the dose down or go off cold turkey? Some med can have some bad side affects if you just quit or go off them too fast.

• Posted

hydroxyzine is a antihistamine it was take as needed had all this before taking it stopped cause it was drying my sinuses out way too mucb

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.