just need to vent :(

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've posted here a lot I think my anxiety came back because my grandpa was in the hospital and after losing my mom I couldn't deal ;( when my mom was in the hospital she grabbed me and said "help me" and I saw her suffer so I think that's a part of my depression ptsd anxiety sad I hate it so much still waiting to see a therapist I just wanna know some tips on how to feel better while waiting I'm dealing with derealization by basically accepting it but don't feel like myself I just wanna cry I miss my mom so much ;( she was my best friend I never had anxiety panic attacks when she was here sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

will I ever be okay again ;(
  • Posted

I hope you start to feel better soon! The feeling of it not ever going away is the worst. sad
  • Posted

Hi I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about your mother. I actually lost my uncle to substance abuse last year and watched him slowly pass away from cirrhosis. It was pretty bad, so I think I may have some kind of idea of what ur feeling. Then my other uncle and grandfather both had heart attacks in September last year so yeah. I think that's what caused my anxiety. But hey, I think we'll get better it just takes time. Lots and lots of time. Makes me really sad when I think about my old self, but all we can really do is keep our head up. wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.