Just saying hi.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey it's sonnysgirl. 

Oldfatguy Jean Britta and anyone else I has spoke to before. 

How is everyone? I'm doing fine. I've just had a lot issues going on. Trouble with Pt and home health. And ghe med supply company.   

Ky is for the birds on home care. 

Knee is healing good. But have problems with patella slipping out place. 

Had regular pt start and well it's hard. 

Xxx to all. 

1 like, 41 replies

Report / Delete

41 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi

sorry to hear you are having trouble. I am 4 weeks now and pt is progressing slowly. Seem to make progress then get a new pain and take a step back. Par for the course. The nights are still the worst with little sleep and much discomfort. I live in fear of having something go wrong to be honest. How are they dealing with your patella moving? X

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Sally I was like you at week 4 hardly any sleep until last wek week 5. I take  Nytol and find it helps. I am also back in my bed after having slept on the sofa for weeks. It does get better.  I got told by physio I wasn't doing that great last week but this week have seen improvement. I am using one stick and just come back from a good half hour walk, albeit shattered? Just go at your own pace as we all heal differently. I tend to rest quite a lot still and I think your body let's you know what you can and can't do.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Sally 58158. 

Right know there taping a circle around it. some time help some times not.  It's a mess. 

Nights is bad to.  Can't get comfy ache ache lol. 

Step forward 2 backs.  Gez.  Lots pep I know doing well.  Me home iceing and using cpm. 

Xxx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi SonnysGirl, I wondered where you had gone! 

Are you going to join us in Soobeedoo's weigh loss? We are trying to get some off to help our poor old knees.

I see my physio on Friday, hopefully for the last time. I still walk up and down stairs one by one, unless I forget and use both legs. Lol, as soon as I realise, I'm back to one at a time, it's all in my mind.

Keep going, we will get there.

Caz x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hey caz. Thanks I will join.    Yeh I often forget about steps. Take min to register lol. I'm real weak. Been sick and new Meds make me blah.  Scar heal good. Has be 0pen 2time. I take all out other do full.  What mess lol.     My patella moves and kills me. Xxx
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Sonnysgirl

lovely to hear from you and to know your knee is doing well

yes PT is hard work although I didn't get much of it I'm still doing my exercises daily

take care and keep in touch 

Jean 

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up