Just sitting chilling I have anxiety help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Please help. Is anyone suffering like me??

I am having a bad time with anxiety right now and I don't know why!

I am off work, chilling with my family and my body is wracked with anxiety

The only thing that helps is sleep. I have started 3 weeks ago taking fluoxetine 20mg to control the anxiety but I feel like I am fighting to keep calm right now or I will have a panic attack 😭😭😭

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

My family are trying to keep me calm. It's such a horrible feeling

I am really suffering

• Posted

I feel this way all the time. It's like we are suppose to be enjoying our time off work and with our family but we can't stop thinking about the anxiety. I'm the same way believe me I'm the same way. I'm learning to take my mind off of it and telling my self in my head there is nothing wrong with me that this is healthy anxiety. Hope this helps

• Posted

Give your medications time to work and follow your GPs instructions with your script.

Your medication will need time to work and get into your system. You may also be kept on this drug for an extended period. Give all a chance to work

BOB

• Posted

Yes, I am suffering like you. Despite my efforts my life has become super empty and Iā€œm so worried on a few levels. I'll psych myself into going for a walk läter. Hang in there, we'll be okay.

• Posted

Hey try this app from the Apple Store its called (peak) and its puzzle app while you trying to do the puzzle you removing your thoughts away from panic attack.

It helps me sometimes try it hope it helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.