Just to let you know your not alone.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I struggle myself with anxiety and possibly even depression some days and I know how hard it is to have to live with this every single day, it's a constant fight.

I personally find comfort in knowing I am not alone in this and I just wanted to let you know you are not, even if sometimes

If anybody needs to speak or needs advice please don't hesitate to message me private or on the comments, even if I can't help I will try.

7 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Thank you Katie, I am struggling a lot so finding your comforting little message has given me hope x
    • Posted

Lots of love to you mona, if you ever need a chat just let me know. I hope you feel much better soon! X
  • Posted

Hi katie64461

What a kindifference thoughtful person.

How lovely of you too reach out to people.

See thee are good people in the world...

You've put a smile on my face

You are not alone to you know

Vicki x?

• Posted

Hi Vicky! Thank you. I genuinely just want to make the littlest bit of difference in someone else life if I can. We are strong standing alone but stronger if we stand together ❤️
    • Posted

I second that luv

We need more kind caring people in the world.

Hope that you are OK yourself. .

Take care

.vicky x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.